Pos4Health Program: Common Challenges
Many people living with HIV struggle with common challenges.
- needing more social support
- needing help to take (ART) antiretroviral medications as directed
- feeling depression and stress
- experiencing or fearing stigma
- smoking cigarettes, drinking too much alcohol, or using street drugs
- needing to improve healthy habits.
This intervention will provide science-based strategies. Peers living well with HIV will share their stories of how they overcame similar challenges.
Overview | Common Challenges | What Pos4Health Is | What Pos4Health Is Not